The United Way of Parker County provides funding each year for qualifying 501(c)3 organizations in Parker County.
Deadline to submit application:
Friday, February 10, 2023 by 4pm
In order to be considered for funding from the United Way of Parker County (UWPC) for the 2023 fiscal year, the following documents must be provided:
(1) packet marked “OFFICE COPIES”, submitted in a 1” or 1 ½” white 3 ring binder AND
(1) Digital Copy of all required documents on a thumb drive. (USB devices will be returned to applicants after allocation meetings).
Hard copies in binder MUST include the following:
1. Copy of IRS letter granting your 501 (c) 3 status
2. Copy of registration with the Texas Secretary of State
3. Copy of current by-laws
4. Request for Program Funding signed (enclosed, page 1)
5. Agency Agreement signed (enclosed, page 4)
6. Annual Statement of Agreement signed (enclosed, pages 5, 6 and 7)
7. Board of Directors 2023 meeting schedule and list of current board members
8. Anti-Terrorism Compliance Measures signed (enclosed, page 8)
9. Program Summary form signed (enclosed, page 9)
10. Program Budget form and requested schedules signed (enclosed, page 10)
11. Copy of most recent IRS 990
12. Copy of the most recent completed annual financial statements (audit preferred if available)
13. Form A: Service Data (enclosed, pages 13 and 14)
14. Form B: Publicity & Marketing (enclosed, page 15)
FAILURE TO INCLUDE ANY OF THIS INFORMATION WILL RESULT IN REJECTION OF YOUR APPLICATION.
Application Deadline is FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 10, 2023 by 4 pm