The United Way of Parker County provides funding each year for qualifying 501(c)3 organizations in Parker County.
Application Deadline EXTENDED as of 1/31/22:
Inclement Weather Ahead!
If you are planning to submit an Application for Funding then please know that we have extended the deadline to:
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 7, 2022 by 4pm . Please stay safe as the weather remains unpredictable later this week.
In order to be considered for funding from the United Way of Parker County (UWPC) for the 2022 fiscal year, the following documents must be provided:
(1) packet marked “OFFICE COPIES”, submitted in a 1” or 1 ½” white 3 ring binder AND a Digital Copy of all required documents on a thumb drive. (USB devices will be returned to applicants after allocation meetings).
Hard copies in binder MUST include the following:
1. Copy of IRS letter granting your 501 (c) 3 status
2. Copy of registration with the Texas Secretary of State
3. Copy of current by-laws
4. Request for Program Funding signed (enclosed, page 1)
5. Agency Agreement signed (enclosed, page 4)
6. Annual Statement of Agreement signed (enclosed, pages 5, 6 and 7)
7. Board of Directors 2022 meeting schedule and list of current board members
8. Anti-Terrorism Compliance Measures signed (enclosed, page 8)
9. Program Summary form signed (enclosed, page 9)
10. Program Budget form and requested schedules signed (enclosed, page 10)
11. Copy of most recent IRS 990
12. Copy of the most recent completed annual financial statements (audit preferred if available)
13. Form A: Service Data (enclosed, pages 13 and 14)
14. Form B: Publicity & Marketing (enclosed, page 15)
FAILURE TO INCLUDE ANY OF THIS INFORMATION WILL RESULT IN REJECTION OF YOUR APPLICATION.
Application Deadline is has been EXTENDED TO MONDAY, FEBRUARY 7, 2022 by 4 pm